People with RAID problems are well aware that just any other company won’t let them get the perfect data recovery solutions. SERT has trained individuals to handle controllers, manufacturers, architectures, models, configurations and most importantly- all RAID levels. Once they are contacted and informed about the problem, an estimated time and cost is provided. There is an emergency team which strives to work 24 hours, seven days in a week.
When a RAID system crashes and users are not able to access the volume, professional help is required. Expert engineers need to rescue the inaccessible or corrupt drive in order to save the data or a part of it. The company carries out Linux RAID recovery with good utilization of the knowledge and experience gathered over the years.
Some of the Root Cause of Problems That Arise In RAID:
- Corrupted RAID Server
- Software Corruption
- Natural or Physical damage
- Rebuild Failure
The Principles Followed To recover RAID Arrays:
- Before a drive is connected to a recovery utility, each and every sector of it is duplicated. This is completely essential to the process and no further action is taken unless it is accomplished.
- The parameters which are configured to rebuild the array manually include strip size rotation and offset sector.
- The data is checked for integrity and moved to a recovery media where other details are confirmed.
- The data is then verified by the client and awarded a successful status.
Why SERT is best for Your RAID Array Recovery:
- There is convenience and peace when availing the services of SERT pros. This is because of the hardcore policy of demanding payment only when recovery is done.
- The RAID Recovery lab used by SERT is completely equipped with the tools of the highest technical order. No expenses are spared by the company, even though the services are so affordable.
- The RAID Recovery Technicians are experienced and trained enough to provide independent and foolproof service.
- The recovery rate and time is perfect enough to guarantee 100% operation efficiency.
What The Customers Need To Do:
There are various RAID array levels that range from RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 2 to RAID 51. This sophisticated and new-world storage device is well understood by the SERT professionals at all levels. The customers are required to mark each bay and drive upon removal. It then has to be put into an anti-static bag and it is advisable to wrap it in a generous quality of bubble wrap in order to survive damage due to transportation and movement. Nothing else is required as everything can be done without the cables and servers.
SERT professionals help restoring your RAID array actually ends successfully. They serve customers located all over and everyone can take help of their expert services. They have handled small businesses and major institutions. The scope of their functioning is not limited to a particular scale or industry because the technical capability makes them put their best foot forward and help all sorts of clients.
Author Bio – Jose Brook, an experienced RAID data recovery technician, works at a Tech company. He enjoys blogging and provides professional help restoring your RAID array.